Hot Rods Built or Completed in 2021
Henrik Forss' 1930 Ford Model A Coupe - Hollywood Howler
Custom Cars Built or Completed in 2021
Marco Hämäläinen's 1975 Saab 96 - WaSaabi
Hot Rod and Custom Car Books Published in 2021
- Gene Winfield's Racing Days Scrapbook
- Peter Sukalac: Photo Journalist: A life in cars and photos
- The American Speed Shop: Birth and Evolution of Hot Rodding
Traditional Hot Rod and Custom Car Shows of 2021
- 08.28.2021 - The first Kustomrama Invitational in Grängesberg,Sweden
- 08.28.2021 - The first Gasoline Revival in Grängesberg,Sweden
- 07.01 thru 07.04.2021 - The 46st annual SSRA Street Rod Nationals in Borgholm Öland Sweden. More information
- 06.10 thru 06.12.2021 - The 2021 Custom Car Revival at Edwards Drive-In in Indianapolis, Indiana
Did you enjoy this article?
Kustomrama is an encyclopedia dedicated to preserve, share and protect traditional hot rod and custom car history from all over the world.
- Help us keep history alive. For as little as 2.99 USD a month you can become a monthly supporter. Click here to learn more.
- Subscribe to our free newsletter and receive regular updates and stories from Kustomrama.
- Do you know someone who would enjoy this article? Click here to forward it.
Can you help us make this article better?
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have additional information or photos to share about 2021.
This article was made possible by:
SunTec Auto Glass - Auto Glass Services on Vintage and Classic Cars
Finding a replacement windshield, back or side glass can be a difficult task when restoring your vintage or custom classic car. It doesn't have to be though now with auto glass specialist companies like www.suntecautoglass.com. They can source OEM or OEM-equivalent glass for older makes/models; which will ensure a proper fit every time. Check them out for more details!
Do you want to see your company here? Click here for more info about how you can advertise your business on Kustomrama.