- 1 Custom Cars of Compton, California
- 2 Hot Rods of Compton, California
- 3 Car Clubs of Compton, California
- 4 Custom Car and Hot Rod Shops of Compton, California
- 5 Car Dealershipments in California
- 6 Upholstery Shops of Compton, California
- 7 Pinstripers of Compton, California
- 8 Citizens of Compton, California
Custom Cars of Compton, California
Harold Johnson's 1938 Ford Tudor
Bob Baker's 1946 Ford 4-door Sedan Allen Anderson's 1949 Ford
Junior Conway's 1950 Ford
Johnnie Luna's 1951 Oldsmobile
Paul Lehrbass' 1952 Pontiac Catalina
Ronnie Fossen's 1954 Studebaker Starlight Coupe
Roy Abendroth's 1955 Buick Century - The BuSonic
Bob Baker's 1955 Chevrolet
Gilbert Cruz' 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air
Jim Jackson's 1956 Chevrolet 4-door Hardtop
Phil Curry's 1957 Chevrolet Bel-Air
Leonard's Chevrolet's 1959 Chevrolet Impala
Hot Rods of Compton, California
Car Clubs of Compton, California
Custom Car and Hot Rod Shops of Compton, California
Car Dealershipments in California
Upholstery Shops of Compton, California
Pinstripers of Compton, California
Citizens of Compton, California
Dave's Home of Chrome
Dan's Custom Shop
Did you enjoy this article?
Kustomrama is an encyclopedia dedicated to preserve, share and protect traditional hot rod and custom car history from all over the world.
- Help us keep history alive. For as little as 2.99 USD a month you can become a monthly supporter. Click here to learn more.
- Subscribe to our free newsletter and receive regular updates and stories from Kustomrama.
- Do you know someone who would enjoy this article? Click here to forward it.
Can you help us make this article better?
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have additional information or photos to share about Compton.
This article was made possible by:
SunTec Auto Glass - Auto Glass Services on Vintage and Classic Cars
Finding a replacement windshield, back or side glass can be a difficult task when restoring your vintage or custom classic car. It doesn't have to be though now with auto glass specialist companies like www.suntecautoglass.com. They can source OEM or OEM-equivalent glass for older makes/models; which will ensure a proper fit every time. Check them out for more details!
Do you want to see your company here? Click here for more info about how you can advertise your business on Kustomrama.