- 1 Hot Rods of San Jose, California
- 2 Custom Cars of San Jose, California
- 3 Custom Body Shops of San Jose, California
- 4 Custom Paint Shops of San Jose, California
- 5 Upholstery Shops of San Jose, California
- 6 Parts Manufacturer of San Jose, California
- 7 Chrome Shops of San Jose, California
- 8 Car Clubs of San Jose, California
- 9 Car Shows of San Jose, California
- 10 Citizens of San Jose, California
- 11 References
Hot Rods of San Jose, California
Custom Cars of San Jose, California
Doug Osterman's 1937 Plymouth Coupe
Jack Bertlow's 1949 Ford
Joe Crisafulli's 1949 Ford Convertible
Lloyd Myers' 1949 Mercury Convertible
Tony Alvez' 1950 Cadillac Convertible
Paul Sobeck's 1950 Ford Two-Door
Steve Sellers' 1950 Ford Business Coupe - Sellers Seaweed Coupe
Joe Crisafulli's 1951 Oldsmobile
Jim Doyle's 1952 Mercury Convertible
Richard Relph's 1953 Chevrolet
Clif Inman's 1957 Chrysler
Eric Bracher's 1956 Chevrolet
Lenny Macchiarella's 1956 Chevrolet Pickup
John and Ann Scarlett's 1956 Metropolitan - The Imp
Joe Crisafulli's 1956 Oldsmobile
Ken Sowers' 1956 Plymouth
Doug Osterman's 1957 DeSoto
Jerry DeVito's 1957 Ford Fairlane - The Maze
Chuck Burkart's 1958 Chevrolet Impala
Doug Osterman's 1958 Chevrolet Corvette
Frank Goehring's 1958 Chevrolet Impala
Adam Woodhams' 1959 Buick LeSabre - The Lone Wolf
Custom Body Shops of San Jose, California
Custom Paint Shops of San Jose, California
Upholstery Shops of San Jose, California
Parts Manufacturer of San Jose, California
Chrome Shops of San Jose, California
Car Clubs of San Jose, California
Car Shows of San Jose, California
Citizens of San Jose, California
Did you enjoy this article?
Kustomrama is an encyclopedia dedicated to preserve, share and protect traditional hot rod and custom car history from all over the world.
- Help us keep history alive. For as little as 2.99 USD a month you can become a monthly supporter. Click here to learn more.
- Subscribe to our free newsletter and receive regular updates and stories from Kustomrama.
- Do you know someone who would enjoy this article? Click here to forward it.
Can you help us make this article better?
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have additional information or photos to share about San Jose.
This article was made possible by:
SunTec Auto Glass - Auto Glass Services on Vintage and Classic Cars
Finding a replacement windshield, back or side glass can be a difficult task when restoring your vintage or custom classic car. It doesn't have to be though now with auto glass specialist companies like www.suntecautoglass.com. They can source OEM or OEM-equivalent glass for older makes/models; which will ensure a proper fit every time. Check them out for more details!
Do you want to see your company here? Click here for more info about how you can advertise your business on Kustomrama.