- 1 Hot Rods of San Diego, California
- 2 Custom Cars of San Diego, California
- 3 Custom Body and Paint Shops Located of San Diego, California
- 4 Upholstery Shops of San Diego, California
- 5 Speed Shops of San Diego, California
- 6 Car Clubs of San Diego, California
- 7 Car Shows Held of San Diego, California
- 8 Pinstripers of San Diego, California
- 9 Citizens of San Diego, California
Hot Rods of San Diego, California
Joe Pirronello's 1923 Dodge Roadster Pickup
Woody Lee's 1924 Ford Model T Roadster
Paul Schiefer's 1925 Ford Model T Roadster
Bob Smith's 1927 Ford Model T Roadster Carl Burnett's 1927 Ford Model T Roadster
Chuck Gibson's 1927 Ford Model T Roadster Pickup
Ed Thompson's 1927 Ford Model T Roadster
Louis Banto and Jack Perre's 1927 Ford Model T Roadster
Bill Leslie's 1931 Ford Model A Coupe
Vito Marino's 1931 Ford Model A Pick Up
Joaquin Arnett's 1934 Ford 3-Window Coupe
Ted Svendsen's 1934 Ford
Custom Cars of San Diego, California
Bob Lewis' 1949 Chevrolet Fleetline
Robert Martinez' 1949 Ford
Duane Aspengren's 1949 Hudson - Night Train
Merton Peterson's 1950 Ford
Noel Thomas' 1950 Ford Club Coupe
Ralph Tyrone Scarfo's 1950 Oldsmobile 88 Hardtop
Robert Martinez' 1950 Oldsmobile 98
Roger Honey's 1951 Ford Victoria
Philip Sauers' 1951 Mercury
Ron Wyman's 1952 Ford Ranchero
Phil Schmidt's 1952 Mercury
Tony Ferreira's 1954 Mercury Monterey
Charles Mendz' 1955 Oldsmobile
John Cox's 1956 Mercury
Bill Leslie's 1960 Ford Thunderbird - The Golden Gem
The Silhouette II Space Coupe was found oustide an ranch in San Diego.
Custom Body and Paint Shops Located of San Diego, California
Upholstery Shops of San Diego, California
Speed Shops of San Diego, California
Car Clubs of San Diego, California
Car Shows Held of San Diego, California
Pinstripers of San Diego, California
Citizens of San Diego, California
Did you enjoy this article?
Kustomrama is an encyclopedia dedicated to preserve, share and protect traditional hot rod and custom car history from all over the world.
- Help us keep history alive. For as little as 2.99 USD a month you can become a monthly supporter. Click here to learn more.
- Subscribe to our free newsletter and receive regular updates and stories from Kustomrama.
- Do you know someone who would enjoy this article? Click here to forward it.
Can you help us make this article better?
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional information or photos to share about San Diego.
This article was made possible by:
SunTec Auto Glass - Auto Glass Services on Vintage and Classic Cars
Finding a replacement windshield, back or side glass can be a difficult task when restoring your vintage or custom classic car. It doesn't have to be though now with auto glass specialist companies like www.suntecautoglass.com. They can source OEM or OEM-equivalent glass for older makes/models; which will ensure a proper fit every time. Check them out for more details!
Do you want to see your company here? Click here for more info about how you can advertise your business on Kustomrama.