- 1 Hot Rods of Hollywood, California
- 2 Custom Cars of Hollywood, California
- 3 Custom, Body and Paint Shops of Hollywood, California
- 4 Upholstery Shops of Hollywood, California
- 5 Hot Rod and Custom Auto Lots of the 1940s
- 6 Car Clubs of Hollywood, Calfiornia
- 7 Car Shows of Hollywood, California
- 8 Citizens of Hollywood, California
- 9 References
Hot Rods of Hollywood, California
Chris Casny's 1931 Ford Model A Coupe
Robert Stack's 1931 Ford Model A Roadster
Jimmy Summers' 1932 Ford Roadster
Custom Cars of Hollywood, California
Alex Xydias' 1934 Ford Cabriolet
Bill Scown's 1934 Ford
Robert Fulton's 1936 Ford Sedan Convertible
Al Twitchell's 1937 Ford Sedan
Arthur Lellis' 1939 Ford Convertible
Bill Hughes' Roadster
Earl Bruce's 1940 Ford
Ralph Jilek's 1940 Ford
Jimmy Summers' 1940 Mercury
Al Twitchell's 1940 Plymouth Four Door
Ben Mario's 1947 Buick
John Logg's 1947 Mercury Coupe Coachcraft 1949 Cadillac
Lawrence Kilty's 1949 Cadillac Convertible
Chuck Porter's 1949 Ford
Al Twitchell's 1950 Ford Convertible
Chris Casny's 1950 Ford Tudor
Ralph Testa's 1950 Mercury
Bill Scown's 1951 Cadillac
Al Twitchell's 1952 Ford Station Wagon
Clark Gable's 1952 Jaguar XK 120
George Cavanah 1953 Dodge Sierra Wagon
Bill Carr's 1955 Chevrolet
Johnny Zupan's 1956 Ford F-100
Chris Casny's 1957 Ford Thunderbird
Chris Casny's 1959 Ford Thunderbird
Custom, Body and Paint Shops of Hollywood, California
Chuck Porter's Body Shop
George Thomas Top Shop
Jeffries Studio of Style
Upholstery Shops of Hollywood, California
Hot Rod and Custom Auto Lots of the 1940s
Car Clubs of Hollywood, Calfiornia
Car Shows of Hollywood, California
Hollywood Hot Rods Car Show and Open House
International Motor Sports Show
Citizens of Hollywood, California
Richard J. Stickley
Did you enjoy this article?
Kustomrama is an encyclopedia dedicated to preserve, share and protect traditional hot rod and custom car history from all over the world.
- Help us keep history alive. For as little as 2.99 USD a month you can become a monthly supporter. Click here to learn more.
- Subscribe to our free newsletter and receive regular updates and stories from Kustomrama.
- Do you know someone who would enjoy this article? Click here to forward it.
Can you help us make this article better?
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional information or photos to share about Hollywood.
This article was made possible by:
SunTec Auto Glass - Auto Glass Services on Vintage and Classic Cars
Finding a replacement windshield, back or side glass can be a difficult task when restoring your vintage or custom classic car. It doesn't have to be though now with auto glass specialist companies like www.suntecautoglass.com. They can source OEM or OEM-equivalent glass for older makes/models; which will ensure a proper fit every time. Check them out for more details!
Do you want to see your company here? Click here for more info about how you can advertise your business on Kustomrama.